Verzendkosten: NL € 3,99 gratis vanaf € 70,- | BE & DE € 8,99 gratis vanaf € 100,-
These are the general sales and delivery conditions of JOF, located in Nijkerk and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 65163788. The delivery and payment conditions below apply to all our articles. If you have any questions about one of these provisions, please contact email@example.com.
All rights reserved to:
HORSELER POL 8
Tel .: 0630233987
VAT ID no .: NL002104605B12
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 65163788
Ordering online is possible 24/7 and is very simple.
1. You go to the product of your choice.
2. You choose the right size.
3. If you want to order this product, press the "Add to cart" button.
4. This product will appear in your shopping cart.
5. You can always change your order (size, quantity) or cancel it in the meantime.
6. You can now continue shopping or press the button “To checkout” to process the order. For this we ask for your personal information. If you have a problem with ordering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The sale of an item (s) is established after acceptance of the order by JOF and confirmation of the order by e-mail. In this email you will find your order summary and the total costs, including shipping costs.
8. For shipping we ask a contribution for shipping costs. The contribution to the shipping costs depends on the country and the weight of the shipment. In the table below an overview of the shipping costs.
RATES FOR SHIPPING COSTS
We do not charge shipping costs for orders within the Netherlands above € 70.
JOF is never liable for the items lost or damaged during transport. This transport risk can be reduced by providing the shipment with a track-and-trace code. This code makes it possible to fully trace the shipment from sender to recipient.
Shipments of parcel post heavier than 500 grams are provided with a track-and-trace code by JOF as standard for maximum security.
Shipments weighing less than 500 grams are standard sent in an envelope without a track and trace code. This is cheaper and easier for you, because you do not have to wait for a package (the envelope fits in your letterbox). However, the risk of such shipments getting lost in transit rests entirely with you.
9. JOF may terminate an order, refuse a customer or attach special conditions to the delivery.
Shipping costs in the Netherlands:
Letterbox package 4.00
orders from 70 euros, free shipping
Shipping costs abroad, differs per country
Package Belgium 9.00
Package Germany 9.25
Orders over 0.71 kg (that is an order around 70 to 80 euros) a discount of 6, - will be charged
1. You can find your total amount to be paid on the order confirmation you received by e-mail.
2. You can pay by:
Prepay by bank transfer or telebanking to bank account: NL72 RABO 0310033845 attn. JOF.
Customers from outside the Netherlands can transfer the amount due by using the following information: BIC RABONL2A and IBAN NL72 RABO 0310033845
When your payment has been received by us, we will ship your order as soon as possible. Your order will be reserved for you for a maximum of 5 days. If we do not receive payment within these 5 days, the items will be returned for sale.
For this payment method, follow the instructions you will receive when you choose this option. You select your own bank and the payment is forwarded to that bank for approval. JOF immediately receives the result of this authorization so that the sale can be completed.
For this payment method, follow the instructions you will receive when you choose this option. JOF immediately receives the result of this authorization so that the sale can be completed.
1. JOF strives to offer all articles to a distributor of our choice as soon as possible (in practice 2 working days), but in any case within 5 working days after receipt of payment.
2. All items are available from stock. If an article is not available or is limited available, this will be stated on the site. If, after ordering, it turns out that an article is unexpectedly not (anymore) available, you will be notified by e-mail. If this is a temporary problem, you can wait for the order. If the item is available for a longer period of time or not at all, you have the option of ordering replacement items for an equal order amount or canceling the order. In the latter case, if you have already paid, JOF will transfer the amount to your account within 10 days.
3. If 1 or more articles of 1 order are delivered afterwards, because JOF does not have this / these in stock, you only pay the shipping costs once.
4. Shipment takes place in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for the transport of goods of the distributor chosen by us.
5. JOF is never liable for the items lost or damaged during transport.